Our Law Practice
The trial and transactional attorneys at Kirkman Law have built a reputation for delivering high-quality skilled representation to clients across Guilford County. From our Greensboro law office, we deliver comprehensive legal services to individuals and business in the Greensboro-High Point metro area. We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our firm.
Our experienced legal team handles a wide array of legal services for our clients including:
- Divorce & Family Law: Our Greensboro divorce lawyers and family law attorneys handle a full range of domestic matters, including separation agreements, divorce, alimony and spousal support, division of marital property, child custody, and child support. We also handle domestic torts including alienation of affection and criminal conversations.
- Estate Planning and Administration: We provide quality and thorough estate planning and wealth management services for those with substantial and modest estates. We assist families in creating comprehensive estate plans using trusts, wills, living wills, durable powers of attorney, and health care powers of attorney. Our firm also assists clients with probate, estate administration, and estate litigation including will disputes and will caveats.
- Criminal Defense: If you have been accused of a crime, the police and district attorney will use all of their resources to obtain a conviction. Our criminal defense attorneys will use our skill and experience to protect your rights. We provide criminal defense representation for people charged with a felony, misdemeanor, or traffic violation in North Carolina state court. Our criminal defense attorneys have the experience and resources to fight back against criminal charges, including DUI / DWI, underage drinking, serious traffic violations, drug possession, assault, battery , and communicating threats.
- Litigation: We handle all types of civil litigation, including cases involving breach of contract, debt collection, construction disputes, business disputes, breach of non-compete agreement, liens, will caveats, claim and delivery, and unfair and deceptive trade practices.
- Personal Injury: If you have suffered a serious or catastrophic injury, we will work to get the compensation you deserve. We represent clients who have suffered serious injuries as a result of a slip and fall, car accident, truck crash, or other serious accident caused by the careless or reckless acts of another person. We also represent families and estates who are seeking to recover compensation for the wrongful death of a loved one.
- Business Law: At Kirkman Law, our Greensboro business lawyers and corporate attorneys provide a wide array of legal services designed to protect your business while allowing you and your business to focus on being successful. Our transactional attorneys can assist you and your business in selecting the correct business form (LLC, partnership, corporation, LLP, LP, PA, etc.) or close a major business deal. Our renowned trial lawyers can help you and your business resolve a business dispute. Business is our business, let our lawyers help your business thrive.
We stand ready to help you with your legal issues. If you are unsure if we can help, give us a call and we will help you find an exceptional high-quality attorney, whether it is at our firm or someone else’s. Contact us today by calling 336-274-7898 or through our online contact form.
KIRKMAN ATTORNEYS AT LAW
100 South Elm Street, Suite 410
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Call Us Today:
PROUDLY SERVING NORTH CAROLINA
Greensboro, High Point, Jamestown, Oak Ridge, Pleasant Garden, Sedalia, Stokesdale, Summerfield, Whitsett, Rock Creek, Forest Oaks, Julian, McLeansville, Browns Summit, Climax, Colfax, Archdale, Burlington, Gibsonville, Kernersville